Sunday 1 June 2014

I LOVE RACING DRIVERS

So this ones for the ladies,
and maybe some guys too.
This is why i love racing drivers,
from my point of view.
 
You'd be crazy not to respect their courage
and all the risks they take.
To do a job we all enjoy watching,
its no piece of cake!
 
I know it may be wrong of me,
i cant help but love how drivers look.
Where do they find some of these guys?
Looking like they've come out of a fairytale book
 
Its not just the handsome looks,
but their bodies that are all athletic and fit.
and i don't know what everyone else thinks
but i love the way they look in their racing kit!
 
A sexy accent also helps
to win a woman's heart
Whether its Alonso's silky Spanish or Webbers deep voice
it all plays a part
 
We support them though
whether they look model ready or not.
So to any racing drivers reading this...
... I reckon we're rather lucky to have you lot!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment